'Round and 'round we go!

D.W.Q.M.:"It seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo-yo!" -the Third Doctor

As always, a few days before I leave for vacation, my sister calls me to tell me my full schedule for the first weekend I am there! Since they are having a house being built for them, and they have the frame up, etc, etc., we will be taking a trip to see that-just me, my sister, and our mom-kind of like a girls afternoon out or something. Apparently they are going to be living near some antique shops, and my mom just loves shopping there!! (she's found some pretty cool stuff-for those of you who have been to my place, where do you think I got most of my cool glasses from? *heehee* ;) ) My sister will also be near Stacy, MN ( I keep forgetting the name of the town where the house is being built-bad, bad ella!) We have cousins on my mom's side in Stacy, of whom we will probably be visiting on Sunday! The problem with living so far away is that I only get about a week to see everyone I've missed!! So I have to find time (not that i mind!) to see family on both sides, see my friends, and my niece called me the other day and asked if I wanted to take her to the zoo!! By the end of my vacation, I really do feel like a yo-yo! :) but i am a happy yo-yo. LOL.

Harry Potter is coming along nicely-don't worry! I WILL NOT GIVE OUT ANY SPOILERS-I PROMISE!!! I'm only about 1/4 of the way through. I wish I had more time to just sit and read! At night, I read a chapter, then look at the clock, then read another, then look at the clock, and that keeps going on until I have to force myself to put the book down. I always put it in my backpack so I'm not tempted to pick it up again when I should be sleeping...wait a sec, me? Sleep? LOL! ;) I know a couple of people who finished it on Saturday! Lucky them! they better not spoil anything!! My friend Sharon and I are actually reading it at about the same pace, so we can discuss the parts we've read, and speculate together, without worrying about spoiling too much for the other person-that's really cool!!

Comments