what? where'd the time go?!?

D.W.Q.M.: "You cannot speak as though reality is a one-dimensional concept." -the Valeyard (from the Sixth Doctor story, the Ultimate Foe.)

First of all, I just want to give a big THANK YOU to all my family and friends (both in person and online!) who made my birthday one heckuva happy one. Thank you sooo much!! You guys totally rock.

So as to my New Years resolutions-well, some are going ok, some have been broken, others are hanging on... ;) I know I said I was going to post more, but dang it-I just haven't had the time! :( I haven't even migrated my blogs over to the new Blogger yet, because I haven't had the chance to reinvestigate the issues that were holding me back before to see if they are still issues. Oh, well. I did update my profile for the new Blogger-I was planning on holding off on that until I migrate my blogs over, but decided to just go ahead and update a few things-hopefully that won't cause a problem when I finally do decide to migrate.

BTW, long weekends mean absolutely NOTHING if it's football playoff time. I got absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend. Oh, and just an aside-an entire game without a touchdown...not so exciting. lol. I guess I really am a pro-football junkie-it's the only sport that I really enjoy watching even if my team isn't playing. (actually, hockey might be the same-if I actually got to watch some hockey games! stupid cable...) ;)

Well, I take that back-I did get something thing accomplished-I went to the weigh-in for the
National Body Challenge that Discovery Health is running. I thought it would be a great way to kick-start my diet again. So far it's working! After 2 months of maintaining my weight, I've lost weight again! YAY!!!!!

Comments