Ahhh! New blogger!!!!

D.W.Q.M.: "We still have our homicidal computer to deal with." -the Sixth Doctor

Well, in order to post, I had to upgrade. This is just to see if my template still looks ok. One of the issues that I had to deal with were custom-made templates-like they wouldn't upgrade...or something. I don't know-I had looked into it a little bit last week, but never got around to doing anything about it. I did a test post for the Idiot's Lantern, and that turned out alright. (I guess it recognized me as being the owner, even though I sort of inherrited that job-there were issues about that, too-but since it's a moot point now, I won't get into that.)

I'll do a posting on Ro Knits later-if these two work, then that one's bound to work.

Hey! It merged my profiles together without a problem! I can access SarahJane.tv from my dashboard again. Yay!

Alright, I'm going to publish this-keep your fingers crossed that this post correctly. LOL. ;) *crossing fingers*

I apologize in advance if things look stranger than normal on my blog. ;)

Comments