I'm how old?!?

D.W.Q.M.: Moberly: "You must be the Doctor. We were expecting someone much older."
the Fourth Doctor: "I'm only 749. Used to be even younger."

I've reached a milestone. Today, I'm 30. Holy crap! I'm 30!!! Hard to believe that just the other day I couldn't believe how old my niece was-and now I can't believe how old I am! ;)

Speaking of Boo-she was sick on her birthday. :( She was pretty bummed. I had been planning on having the gang at TacoNight sing to her-so after our weekly viewing of Farscape, I called her up and we sang to her. Alicat said she could tell when we started to sing, because this huge smile started to spread across Boo's face. Yay! And to my friends: THANK YOU! :)

Hmmm..I had this big long entry planned about how I felt about being 30 and reflecting on my life so far...but it got kind of boring in my head-so I decided not to post it. All I gotta say is, so far, so good!

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my friends, and you know-I might just have to get something to drink that's stronger than pop! LOL. ;) After that, I don't know what else is planned, but I'm gonna have a good time, doggonnit! :-D

It's 48 degrees here. It was 78 degrees colder when I was born. It's too warm!! (well, to be fair-Minneapolis is at 10 degrees right now-so it was only 40 degrees colder at the place of my birth) LOL.

Yes, I do love the cold. ;) No, despite what you might think-that's not the common feeling among Minnesotans-most just tolerate it more...at least that's the feeling I get among the ones I know. ;)

Oh, and before I forget-Happy 30th Anniversary of becoming a mommy, Mom! ;) Love ya!

Comments