August Blog Challenge #4

D.W.Q.M.: "You know, I am so constantly outwitting the opposition, I tend to forget the delight and satisfaction of the arts... the gentle art of fisticuffs." -the First Doctor

Things that make me happy: Good sports days-
Twins: 4
Tigers: 2

Yeah, baby!!

The Twins are currently in Detroit-playing the best team in the league. I have to admit-the Tigers are kicking some major butt this year. So at the start of this series, all I asked was that the Twins don't get swept-let them win just one game and I'll be happy. Last night I got my wish! It's so hard being a Twins fan here in Cleveland-the only time I get to see them play is if they are playing the Indians or the White Sox (thanks to WGN.) So last night I spent the evening surfing through all the channels that show scores-and when I saw the Twins score, I couldn't help it, I shouted "YEAH!" and jumped off the couch. ;) So I got my wish, and I'm quite happy.

Of course, if they win again tonight-that'll be hunky-dory, too. :) :)

GO, TWINS!!!!

Comments