August Blog Challenge #3

D.W.Q.M.: "There's no point in being grownup if you can't be childish, sometimes." -the Fourth Doctor

Oooh! Two days in a row!

No matter how hard I try to change (well, I don't really try that hard)-I will ALWAYS be a kid at heart. ;) Today Sharon and I were reminscing about Sesame Street, and I found this-my favorite Sesame Street sketch/song EVER!

"MUSIC!"



Ahh, that never grows old! I still get a silly grin after watching it. ;)
I had a vinyl LP of Sesame Street with this song on it-it was my first record-and I just love this song!

Of course, on the record, it ends with Harry telling Cookie that he does know about up and down. And Cookie replies, "Well, of course I do!" So Harry asked why he was looking up in the sky for his cookie, and Cookie says, "Because I dropped it and then a birdie came and grabbed it!" (or something along those lines.)

I remember seeing it on tv while I was in college-I was flipping through the channels, stopped at Sesame Street-saw the song and I was so excited I screamed. Just as I did that, my friend Jeff walked into my dorm room-he took one look at me, one look at the screen, then did a complete 180 and bolted out! LOL.

Here's to the kid in all of us: YAY!

Comments