Thank you, NSU!

D.W.Q.M.: "...more than nice. Brilliant!" -the Tenth Doctor

This is a little later than when I originally wanted to post this-but I just wanted to give a shout out to the folks at
Non-Sport Update for being generous and sending me another copy of the current issue of NSU. :)

The mail delivery to my building has been a bit shoddy for the past month-I think the post office is trying to find a new regular mailman for us-we've been having different people deliver the mail, and we suspect that when a sub can't get into the building, they don't deliver the mail at all. Eventually we get our bills, but for cool stuff like magazines, those just disappear. That's what happened to my last issue of Non-Sport Update-I've been so busy the past month that it didn't occur to me until last week that I hadn't received a new issue yet. After checking to make sure one had been sent out, and going over all the scenarios that could have caused my magazine to disappear, Harris Toser (the editor of NSU) apologized for the delay and sent me a new copy-free of charge (even though I was willing to pay for another copy-and it wasn't NSU's fault the issue didn't arrive). Two days later I got my replacement copy-yay!

The people over at NSU are really nice-and I love their message board, Card Talk-if you have a question about non-sports cards-I bet there is somebody over there who can answer them!!

Thanks, guys! :)

Comments