DON'T FREAK OUT!!!

D.W.Q.M.: Sarah Jane Smith: "I feel disoriented."
the Fourth Doctor: "This is the Disorientation Centre."
Sarah Jane: "That makes sense."

Happy Solstice, everybody!! :) As of 8:27am, EDT, it is now officially summer. Here in Cleveland we have some lovely rain and thunder to welcome the new season. ;)

It's that time of year again-my summer trip up north is nearing...the usual symptoms are coming back:

10. When I say I'm checking out the "local" news, I'm constantly logging on to
WCCO.
9. The travel weather section of my weather bug is constantly being looked at.
8. I'm constantly running around, running some kind of errand in preparation for my trip.
7. I see everyone trying to use up their vacation time by taking an extra day everyweek, and I get really antsy-repeating, 'I need a vacation, I need a vacation', when I should be saying, 'Don't worry, yours is coming soon, don't worry, yours is coming soon.
6. I start to worry about paying my bills-I'm so afraid I'm going to forget one and I'll have a nasty letter waiting for me when I get home...
5. I start long lists of things that need to get done before I leave...
4. I try to space out my reading so I'll have something to read during my trip.
3. My 'Minnesotan' accent starts to get thicker...(oh, wait-that happens after my trip.)
2. I get very giddy for no apparent reason. (hang, on-that happens all the time...)

and the number one sign my trip is getting closer?
1. My sister is constantly saying, 'DON'T FREAT OUT!!! I hate being around you just before you leave!!!'

Hahahahahahaa...yes, even before I get there-I manage to drive my sister crazy!!

Hey, that's what sisters are for. ;)

Comments