Who and astro random thoughts...

D.W.Q.M.: "How about a trip in the TARDIS? I'm just off..." -the Fourth Doctor

It's official! The
BBC announced that series 2 will start on April 15th at 7:00pm on BBC1. Yay! :) Start your countdowns... ;)

I really need to start my night sky posts again-I keep meaning to, but then I just run out of time...

Unfortunately we were on the wrong side of the planet to witness the solar eclipse that took place today. But if you want to check out a really cool article on the event, just
click here. :)

Also, if you are a fan of the Pleiades, then you won't want to miss the occulation on April 1st!! According to Sky and Telescope, all you need to do is to keep watch on the Moon from twilight until the Moon sinks too low in the west to follow, and you'll notice that the moon is next to the stars of the Pleiades. You can find out more
here. Hey, Perseph, up for a little stargazing on Saturday? ;) I might have to bring out my telescope!

Comments