More randomness

D.W.Q.M.:"You're unbalanced. No wonder the Doctor always outwits you." -the Rani, to the Master (from the Sixth Doctor Story, Mark of the Rani)

SciFi launched it's
Doctor Who website last week-I've been waiting for it ever since they announced it was coming to Scifi! :) Also, if you haven't already seen the ad for Doctor Who, you can catch it here.
Two weeks away!!! I can't wait! :)

TangognaT reviewed some manga that was based on the Read or Die anime series. She says it's not a direct adaptation of the OAV or the tv series, but takes place in a time period between the two anime releases. My friend Arthur introduced me to the Read or Die series with the original OAV, and I loved it! I haven't seen the tv series yet, but I'd like to. I might have to check out the manga as well. :)

From
Pythonland- Ben&Jerry's has a new icecream flavor: Vermonty Python!! I can't wait to try that. It's a good thing that Perseph and I are planning a Ben&Jerry's run to Zagara's tonight...or is it? LOL.

Comments