Doctor Who news

D.W.Q.M.: "Now please, come and see the TARDIS. As an invasion weapon it's about as offensive as a chicken vol-au-vent." -the Fifth Doctor

Series one in the USA:
Current episode:
3.
The Unquiet Dead
Previous episodes:
2.
The End of the World
1.
Rose

Series two in the UK:
Although I haven't seen anything official, current speculation is that series two will start on April 15th. (Which means the episode with Sarah Jane Smith will air on May 6th-yay! Hey, that's my sister's bday!) ;)

Speaking of Sarah, Big Finish just released
Fatal Consequences, the third episode of the second series of their Sarah Jane Smith audios. Oooh, I really want to listen to these!!

Doctor Who has been
nominated for three hugo awards- for the episodes the Empty Child and the Doctor Dances, (one nomination for a two-parter, I assume?), Dalek, and Father's Day. All good episodes-including my favorite from series 1 (the Empty Child). Oooh, but it's up against Battlestar Galactica's Pegasus. (also a good episode!) :) You can read more about it on the BBC's site.

Although it won't be released here in the States until June, my favorite story, Genesis of the Daleks has already been released in the UK. The BBC's Doctor Who site already has a review up, along with some
clips from the dvd extras. I've watched them and I am SO HAPPY the BBC decided to release both region 1 and 2 versions with the same extras. Woo-hoo! I can't wait until June!!!

Don't forget to watch tonight! Woo-hoo!

Comments