Relay for Life, part 1

group by dj
Our team, taken by DJ Dohanyos

Friday, April 17th, I participated in Case Western's Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. Brian (our team captain) and I stayed the entire 18 hours, with various members coming and going the rest of the time. I tried to stay awake for it all, but I had to take a nap about 10 til 5 Saturday morning. I was also made a team captain, but I'll get to that later.

I've decided to update this in parts-otherwise I'll never get any of this out! The unofficial total was $88,000+ raised-hopefully by the time I get to my last post, there will be a final total. (btw, the unofficial total alone makes us the highest collegiate effort in Ohio-and there are some pretty big schools here!) Go Spartans!

That's all for now, but I leave you with this-it's an awesome video Brian put together using a bunch of pictures that the entire team took throughout the weekend:



Oooh! Before I leave, a quick shout out to
Perseph-welcome back to the blogsphere!!

Comments