Another long stretch...

Egaads! Another long stretch. I really need to find time at home to sit down and blog.

Tonight's our first Italian Band gig for the year-the Good Friday procession at St. Rocco's. Hopefully we'll get our summer schedule, too. Hopefully the rain will hold off another couple of hours! ;)

I've signed up for Case's Relay for Life which is next week. I've been meaning to write more about this...*sigh* Where does the time go? ;) Here's my page, if you are interested in my progress. :) I've joined the library's team. Only one week to go!

Already have my ticket for my summer trip to MN. Airfare's are much lower than they were last time I was looking! Yay!

I've decided I'm not going to make my Sarah Jane costume for Marcon this year. (I was going to make her Andy-Pandy outfit from the Hand of Fear) The only weekend I have free in April is the last weekend (even then, it's not-I'm going to a baseball game that weekend), and who knows what May will be like. Oh, well-perhaps next year!

Well, I need to get going-have to meet my ride to St. Rocco's! If I don't get the chance for another update before Sunday-Happy Easter!!!!

Comments