Stupid spam!!!

D.W.Q.M.: "The trouble with computers, of course...is that they're very sophisticated idiots..." -the Fourth Doctor

Apologies to anyone who may have tried to use my dreamingheart email over the past week or so. I didn't have a chance to check it, and when I finally got around to it today, I had nearly 1700 messages (almost all of it was spam-grr!) It's only been 2 weeks! Yikes! I didn't get any 'you've reached your quota' emails, but they may have gotten lost in the hoards and hoards of spam I've had to sift through. I have received legitmate email from 11/10/07, so that's a good sign, I guess! I hope my email hasn't bounced back to any real people trying to contact me. If it has-I'm sorry!

Well, now it's late and I'm off to get some sleep. Nighty-nite, don't let the spammers bite!!! ;)

Comments