bring on the holidays!

D.W.Q.M.: "You've redecorated!" -Sarah Jane Smith (from the Tenth Doctor story, School Reunion.)

Went to storage today and pulled out all of my Christmas boxes-so I'll be ready for this weekend!! Woo-hoo! :) I still need to get some stuff for the porch-I'm going to put the small tree I've had since college outside this year-I might need to find something for it to stand on, though-when I brought it home from storage, I put it directly out onto the porch (since it's out of the way and will have to go there eventually). It's not very tall! You'll only be able to see the tip from the street. :( I'll figure it out...

Have I mentioned that I LOVE this time of year? We were driving down Euclid Hts Blvd, towards Coventry around sunset-since there was an actual break in the clouds, the sun was peaking through and hit the trees in the neighboorhood. Despite the wind and the rain, many of them are still full of leaves-OMG! It was gorgeous! I wish I had my camera.

Still slowly unpacking-but I have managed to get a few more things up on the wall, and put some stuff away in the built-in china cabinets. I still need to pull my framed posters from storage. I decided that my movie posters will go in my bedroom, instead of the living room (I know, what a shock!) Don't worry, tho-I still have some geeky things in the living room, like my Star Wars and Star Trek collectors plates. ;) Ooh! I've put up my Thanksgiving decorations. I ran into my new-new landlord today (my now new-old landlord was trying to sell the place when I moved in-the new owners are pretty cool, and will honor my lease-yay! Their son will be living on the first floor) Anyhoo, we got to talking, and he's either going to repair the washer and dryer, or see about getting new ones. Yay!!! Until then, it's off to the laundromat...

Greenbay won today-they are now 9-1!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!
Case won on Saturday-they are still undefeated and will be going to the second round in the playoffs!!!! WOW! YAY!!!! Go Spartans!!

Comments