the time is near...

D.W.Q.M.: "It seems that I'm some kind of a galactic yo-yo." -the Third Doctor

Holy crap! It's almost time!!! I am SO not ready. LOL.

Tomorrow, I'll get the keys, then the truck, load the truck, unload the truck...etc, etc. Lots of running around tomorrow! Plus, packing last minute things. Arthur and Paul are going to help me tomorrow night-Perseph said she could help out Saturday, Jerm and Mr. Dave too-hopefully this won't be as chaotic as it is sounding to me now.

So much stuff...I"m down to mostly odds and ends, but still-why do I have the feeling tonight will be the last night I get any sleep this weekend? lol. The other day I had a killer sinus and tension headache=ugh, that's the last thing I need!

I'll be ok! All this week, everytime I passed the stop that will become my new bus stop after the move, I say-next week, I can get off the bus early! LOL. I'm also looking forward to getting some area rugs for the floors. I liked my grey carpeting here, but blue is my favorite color... ;) I also want to get a screen for the fireplace-even though it's not a working fireplace, I think a screen will look nice in front of it. Put some candles behind it....oooh! I can't wait! ;) I'm also eyeing some pumpkin lanterns for the front porch. Because of the move, I'm not sure how much Halloween decorating I'll actually have time to do (for instance, I might have to skip my lighted village this year)-but I would like something on the front porch, and the door. We'll see how it goes!!

Oooh! Before I forget-CONGRATS to my mom!!! She just got a new job! YAY!!!!!

Back to packing...

Comments