Because I'm a good sport...

D.W.Q.M.: "You know, I am so constantly outwitting the opposition, I tend to forget the delight and satisfaction of the arts... the gentle art of fisticuffs." -the First Doctor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(if you can't quite see it, the writing on the cake says 'Sorry about the Twins! Good Luck in 2008).

After the Twins were swept by the Indians twice within 2 weeks, my friend
Mongo thought I could use a cake, 'cause, well, cake makes everything better.

I was sitting on the couch at Taco night next to Jerm when he presented it to me. I sat there, silent, with my arms and legs crossed, and counted to ten while I contemplated laughing, crying, or simply ripping his head off. ;) Mongo said that was the reaction he thought he'd get. In the end, I ended up laughing, 'cause, well, I gotta admit, it was pretty funny (and revenge can be just as sweet, too. lol) ;)

Persephone had the best line-"Let me know when you cut the cake, 'cause I want some of that sweet, sweet agony!"

Here's to tacos, cake, and sports rivals!

(I cross-posted this to my livejournal as well.)

Comments