on the move....

D.W.Q.M.: "I'm packing my goodies, and I'm going HOME!" -Sarah Jane Smith (from the Fourth Doctor story, The Hand of Fear.)

Big news for me-I am moving!!!! In 10 days!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Okay, I've known for a while-actually been planning it most of the summer-but I didn't want to say anything until I actually had a place (call it superstition). I finally got a new place in August-but then there was the Feast, plus, I've been packing like crazy-I've got 8+ years of stuff crammed in here!!

Since I can't move in until the end of the month, I've been packing up boxes and putting them in temporary storage, to make room for more packed boxes. Before I got the unit, I was triping over everything (my shins are quite bruised). I can't help but think of my dear friend
Peresphone on her moving day. She said she felt like the Queen of Boxland, sitting above all of her boxy subjects. I sort of feel like that now-however, I have to send my boxy subjects ahead of me-because the population growth of my subjects is growing way too fast for Boxland. ;)

I'm moving from my apartment into a duplex. Maybe next time I'll be ready for a house of my own... Boy, this move has been an emotional roller-coaster for me. This was my first place after college-it seems like I've been here forever. So much has happened!!!

I know it's late, but I still gotta pack-gotta keep packing. Look out, I may be taking a break from packing to reminice...

...of course, I've got so much to do between now and then, I don't know if I'll have the time! Aaaaaaagggghhh!!! ;)

10 days!

Comments