Ro and Shar's LAFF update #2

D.W.Q.M.: Mel: "His favorite drink is carrot juice."
the Seventh Doctor: "I hate carrot juice!"
Mel: "Oh."

Oops, I've been a little lazy about LAFF updates. So far it's been going okay since the beginning of the year. I haven't been loosing much weight, but then again, I haven't been gaining much either. ;) I've lost about 5 pounds since the beginning of the year-not bad, but not great-I know I can do better.

I've been kind of lazy in regards to exercising in the past week-I didn't do much at all. I thought I was coming down with a cold last week-I was feeling very tired and a little achy. Actually, it probably would have been a lot worse-but since starting this with Shar, I've changed my diet to include more fruits and vegetables-and other healthy choices-I'm sure my immune system appreciates that. ;) I haven't been walking much, either-at least not for 30 minutes. I do enjoy walking in the cold-however-it's been just a little too cold the past week-with temps and windchills being near or sub-zero. Breathing in weather like this can be hard on the lungs-plus there is the possible frostbite issue... I've tried marching in place for 30 minutes, but I discovered I don't like that as much. Must work on that...

Hey, speaking of our LAFF plan-Shar and I have been doing this for 22 weeks!!! Overall I am pleased with my progress. Despite my laziness this past week, I am trying to exercise more, and I've changed my diet. Hopefully my chloresterol with show that at my next Dr.'s appointment. ;) Also, friends and family who don't see me as often have noticed that I've lost weight-even those who see me everyday have been noticing-so that makes me feel good. Yay! :)

This week also marks the halfway point in the National Body Challenge. I was a little disappointed with Ballys (won't get into that now)-but oh, well-the 8 week free membership wasn't the reason why I joined the Body Challenge in the first place. ;) I'm halfway to my weight goal for the course of the challenge, so, yay!! :)

Comments