you know it's spring when...

D.W.Q.M.: "You know, Doctor, I could play all day in my green cathedral." -Harrison Chase (from the Fourth Doctor Story, Seeds of Doom.)

Saturday was such a beautiful day, and today is turning out to be such a lovely day, that I thought I would do a post.

You know it's spring when...
1. Orion is no longer the dominant constellation in the northern hemisphere's night sky. The Big Dipper has stolen the show. ;)

2. They've shut the heat off for the year.

3. You start to hear the 'music truck' (I mean the icecream truck-but don't tell the kiddies that.)


4. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You see people running from their yards when they see what the winter months have done to them... (yes, I know, I used this before...)

5. ESS's annual picnic at the KSL oval.

6. Students lying around campus-shoes off, with their noses in books, studying for final exams.

7. Theta Chi's damage party!!!! hmm...do they still do that?


8. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fabulous weather for brisk spring walks.

9. The sounds of birds, children playing, and lawn mowers. :)

10. The fresh smell of all the lovely flowers-just beginning to bloom.


and finally...

11. The 'wonderful' smell of fresh, manure-scented fertilizer, invading our nostrils.
*ssnnnnifffffff* brrrrrfffffff....

Ha-ha! Enjoy!!!

(screen captures are from the 4th Doctor Story, Seeds of Doom. Botanical Garden pics taken by me last year.) :)

Comments