Open that box...

D.W.Q.M.: "Eureka" is Greek for "This bath is too hot". -the Fourth Doctor

This is my new favorite promo card:


I just love Stewie!

Have I also mentioned before that I really love the gift subscription that I got for
Non-Sport Update? Yes, it's freakin' sweet! :) No more stalking the local Border's stores for me! ;)

I meant to post this about a month ago when I got my last issue, but time just slipped away from me... Anyhoo, this coming Saturday, April 8th, is
Open that box! day The editors of Non-Sport Update came up with the idea for collectors who have unopened boxes lying around for awhile (or even brand new boxes!) to open them up and share what they have found with the non-sport community.

This is perfect-last year I won a box of Monty Python's Flying Circus cards off of eBay, but I promised myself I wouldn't open it until I cleaned and rearranged my bedroom. Well, I finished my room back in April (or was it early May? I don't remember-it was before Marcon though), but I never got around to opening my box. I'm excited because I normally don't put together sets by buying boxes-I just happen to have one-so I can participate!

Perseph will also be joining me on Saturday-I'm going to help her organize her sports cards. :)

(Jerm, get your mind out of that gutter! I know you went there!!)

Comments