XX Winter Olympics

D.W.Q.M.: "You know, I am so constantly outwitting the opposition, I tend to forget the delight and satisfaction of the arts... the gentle art of fisticuffs." -the First Doctor

YAY! Day 4 of the Winter Olympics!!! I LOVE the Winter Olympics!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to the women's ice hockey team on their two shut-out wins so far! I got the chance to watch them play Switzerland-it was awesome.

I haven't been able to watch as much as I'd like-I'm still mad at CNBC-they aren't showing the Olympics when it's in the schedule-I got up early Saturday morning to watch some women's hockey, but they were showing world news, even though my guide still said women's hockey. What's up with that?!?!?

I caught some things here and there when I had time-I saw the first run for the men's single luge, and I saw Shaun White's gold medal halfpipe performance-that was really cool. :) I can't wait to see the women's tonight!! (thank goodness all my shows are in reruns tonight.) ;)

Before I forget-congrats to CWRU's hockey team!!! They won their game Saturday night, and are now going to the playoffs! Woo-hoo! I was there watching the game-I was babysitting for some friends of mine who play hockey at the rink, so I had lil'K with me-she enjoyed the pep band. :) They played the Olympic Spirit just before the game started-(the one from the 1986 Olympics?)-I love listening to it-I love playing it even more. But as I pointed out to Rich, who was the lone clarinet for the night, I was on 'kid duty'. *heehee* That's ok, too-lil'K is such a sweetie!!! She's Mellon's age. She cheered when CWRU made their goals-and bounced up and down when the pep band played the fight song. What an exciting game!

*sigh* I love winter sports. :)

Comments