Happy Groundhog's Day-6 more weeks of winter!!

D.W.Q.M.: Barbara: "Perhaps it's frozen."
the First Doctor: "No, impossible... not in this temperature. Besides, it's too warm."

According to
Phil, there will be six more weeks of winter.

At first, I was a little sad-I know! Me, the winter baby, the snow bunny, the one who thinks temperatures above 30 degrees in January is just plain wrong, I'm sad that there'll be another six weeks of winter, and it's only February 2nd!!!
Well, it's been unusually warm, and I'm itching to play a little disc golf, preferrably at a temperature where my fingers won't get numb so I can still feel the edge of the disc. ;)

Then I decided to check up on the
St. Paul Winter Carnival back home to see how the ice sculptures were holding out. I went to WCCO's homepage and not only found pictures of this years' sculpture, but also pictures from a snow storm that passed through Minnesota last Thursday/Friday.

Suddenly I feel very jipped by the unusual winter we are having. WHERE'S MY SNOW?!?! I miss the snow! I miss winter sports and activities. I can't remember the last time I went sledding or had a snow ball fight. Am I really too old for that? NEVER! ;)

Phil says there'll be six more weeks of winter? I say, BRING IT ON!!

Booya!

Comments