Happy Halloween!!!

D.W.Q.M.: Ian: "Where's your spirit of adventure, hm?"
the First Doctor: "It died a slow and painful death when those bats came out of the rafters."

Happy Halloween, everybody!!!

I'm sorry I haven't updeated on a regular basis-not even my front porch. I've either been too busy, too sick, or just plain too lazy. ;)

So, since I've been lazy, but still want to put my blog in the spirit of Halloween, I decided to post this picture of our pumpkins from 2003:



Happy Halloween!

(this was from last year's Halloween
front porch.)

I'm excited-tonight I'm heading over to Foofy and
Perseph's to help hand out candy. I'm heading over there early so I can help decorate their yard. I've got fresh batteries for my camera (I am so sorry, Perseph!) so I can take pictures of our Edward Gorey-themed pumpkins!! I'm sooo excited-it's always fun at the PF's!!! ;) (didn't you know? There house is the place to be on Halloween!)

I even got a little dressed up for work today-I've got a Halloween tshirt on, plus I'm wearing the TARDIS key, and my Doctor Who scarf-everyone loves it!! To be honest, though-it's hard to type with a 12ft scarf draped around your neck... ;)

Everyone have a fun and safe Halloween!!
Keep watch for the Great Pumpkin!

Comments