I am back!

D.W.Q.M.: "No, impossible. I'm fully booked for the next 3 centuries." -the Fourth Doctor


Yes, I'm back! Yes! I had fun! Yes, the kiddies are cuter than ever! Yes, I took pictures! Yes, they are 'instant gratification' pictureS! (digital camera pics) No! they are not downloaded/uploaded. :-D

Hey, I just got back, give me a break. ;) Actually, the uploaded part may be a while-I have to get a new isp (blah) and I don't know how soon I'll have that set up. For now, brief lunch posts, and possibly posts on a friend's computer, is all that I can do. *sigh*

It took me over an hour to get through all my junk mail (yuk). And I don't know what's up with the font on my blog-it's posting in the wrong font. I noticed that before I left, but wasn't able to work on it.

*sigh* The worst part about going on vacation is getting back into reality. I think my alarm went off for 3 minutes before I realized it was going off and I had to get up to go to work! I felt so lost this morning. LOL. ;)

Better go eat lunch-I need my energy to help me get through everthing that piled up at work while I was gone!

Comments