Where's my towel?

D.W.Q.M.: "I'll never be cruel to an electron in a particle accelerator again." -the Fourth Doctor

For fans of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio series, the Quandary Phase of the Hitchhiker's begins tomorrow on BBC Radio 4! If you miss it live, it will be on their Listen Again schedule for one week after it airs. Don't forget your towel!

Have you seen the movie yet? Perseph, Paul and I went to see it on Saturday, and we loved it! For those of you who have seen the BBC miniseries (early 80s, I think?) and/or have listened to any of the radio series: I found at least 3 things that came from the mini series (and, to some extent, the radio show) There are probably more, but I have three that really stuck out-Peresph and Paul just smiled and nodded when I pointed them out. LOL. I won't go into details now since the movie just came out, but I am curious to see if anyone else caught the references. :) Enjoy!

BTW, the quote that I used today came from the 4th Doctor serial, the Pirate Planet, which, incidentally, was one of the episodes that was penned by Douglas Adams. :-D

Comments