cats, chickens, bags, and crazy hats... ;)

D.W.Q.M.: "He's the one you should be talking to, or rather, listening to, if you have the stamina" -Romana1

*heeheee* Yah, the cat is outa the bag! If you've been visiting Persephone's blog, and wondering what the heck she's talking about here, I guess I'll come clean. ;)

I started a knitting blog! I had been considering doing that for a while, and finally just decided to do it. :) I'm calling it Ro Knits, and I'm planning on using it to talk about all things knitting, crocheting, etc. I hope to use it to do more updates on the progress of all my projects. I'll still post about my projects here, at least when I start and finish a project. Perseph and I had been planning on creating a projects page together, and I decided to create this blog as a starting point. (and yes! That means Perseph will eventually be contributing to the blog...and that's where the crocheting comes in-cause she's an awesome crocheter!) Anyhoo, feel free to visit and to comment on it! :)

Speaking of completing and starting projects, I finished the prayershawl I was working on! It was intended for Perseph, and she loves it! She also agreed to model it for me, and I'll use that picture to post here. It may be a few days before I get it up though. :)

I also started a hat and scarf set (also for Perseph) Back when we had the storm in the beginning of April (the one that caused my power outage) Perseph and I were shopping and as we were walking into the grocery store, she said that eventually she was going to get a hat so she wouldn't look like a drowned rat every time she went outside. ;) Since I had started working on a hat and hadn't decided who I was making it for, I thought I'd give it to Perseph. (she likes it to!) Yay!

Comments