Revenge of the Sith?

D.W.Q.M.: Brigade Leader: "You are giving us a great deal of trouble."
the Third Doctor: "I'm delighted to hear that."

I can think of at least a dozen reasons why I haven't seen RotS yet.

...unfortunately, I can think of only two that don't sound too lame.

1. I am currently reading 'Labyrinth of Evil', which is a prequel to the movie-I'd like to finish it before I go see the movie. Of course, I did see 'The Clone Wars on the Cartoon Network, so maybe I don't have to.

Last night, around 7:30pm, Arthur called Persephone and asked to speak to me. When I picked up the phone, he shouted, "READ FAST, IT WAS AWESOME!" LOL.

2. As some of you may recall, back in October, SciFi aired the Peacekeeper Wars. Well, I sorta ditched Perseph and CSI:Miami and stayed at home to watch part 2. So, ditching her and the Quentin Tarantino-directed season finale of CSI was not an option. After all, she knows where I live, (well, when I'm not over at her place). LOL. ;) (BTW, that episode of CSI was messed up. Holy crap on a stick-WOW)

I'm hoping I get the chance to see it this weekend. I'll be shunned at Marcon next Friday if I don't! Yikes! ;)

Comments