One last hurrah for September!

Ah, the last day of September! Fall is here, and I'm very excited about Halloween! :) This weekend I think I will put up my yard decorations. I already have some regular fall decos out around the house, including new candles from Glade..mmm...I love the new scents! (too bad they are limited edition). ;)

Decorating won't be the only thing I'm doing this weekend. Saturday I'll be participating in the NAMI Walk with Brigie. Check out our team page! Brigie works for Recovery Resources here in the Cleveland area. I'm looking forward to the walk-I'll be sure to take pictures (although whether they make it to the blog is a different story! ;) )

Sunday is the Peruvian procession for Italian Band, which will be our last official gig of the year. I think this is the first time in a while that I've been able to make every gig! (usually I'm away during the 4th, so I miss the 4th of July parade. This year I took my vacation later, and made sure to schedule it around Mt. Carmel. ;))

Today we had an open house at the library-Stephanie and I were at the front door, answering questions and directing traffic. We had alot of fun. We had alot of cool giveaways (tote bags, water bottles, etc), but we were surprised at the number of people who wanted a free t-shirt! (we had t-shirts especially for the event) It was also cool to hear students and professors walk by and say, 'wow, I didn't know they had that here'. We also noticed that some would stop by, see what was going on, and call their friends and tell them to come too. :)

Before I sign off, I'm going to do another post for some book reviews. I joined Goodreads earlier this year, and when you write a review, you have the option to cut and paste your review into your blog-I think I will try that-it will save time retyping! ;)

Comments