countdown!!

D.W.Q.M.: "Of course you don't, why should you? You're a busy man, you don't want to stand here burbling about my ears. Neither ear, nor there, is it? Eh? But I can't waste any more time. Things to do, places to go. I'm a busy man too, you know." -the Fourth Doctor, to Harry Sullivan, in Robot

In a couple of days, I will be on vacation.

I am so not ready.

I'm not in panic mode...yet.

Actually, it's not too bad-finished my laundry, paid some bills. I think I'm doing good if I don't call my sister and nag at her everyday between now and my vacation about when she is picking me up. LOL.

Tonight I am going to do something I almost never do-I'm going to start setting aside clothes to pack...3 days before my plane leaves for MN. Ha! Take that, vacation gods! *hee* I can't wait!

Okay, quick fan girl moment: Spoilers for episodes 12 and 13 of Doctor Who...
+
+
+
+
+
+
.....you've been warned....
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Sarah Jane and Luke in Doctor Who!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!

Comments