party on, party on!

D.W.Q.M.: The Brigadier: "Do you know what you're doing?"
the Third Doctor: "My dear chap, I can't wait to find out."

Need to write more...need to write more.... (same old, same old!)

CONGRATULATIONS, PERSEPHONE!!!!! She graduated from MSASS this past Sunday!!! Paul and I went to convocation, and I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed. She worked really hard the last two years-and totally deseves it!! After convocation, Paul and I jogged over to the temple where MSASS was holding their diploma ceremony-we met up with the rest of the family. MewMew and I were going to shout 'Brown chicken brown cow!' after Perseph's name was called, but we chicken out, since they told us to wait to cheer after everyone's name was called. Afterwards, when the Dean said, 'It sounds like everyone is having fun!' MewMew shouted 'Brown chicken, brown cow!' (you really have to hear it to get the joke...) It made Perseph's day! :)

After graduation, we all headed back to the Jarc's for her graduation party-it was so much fun-we all hung out and had fun talking, with SciFi's Indiana Jone's marathon running in the background. LOL. It was a good day. :)

Marcon is this Friday!!! I'm not quite to panic mode yet, but it seems I should be doing more to get ready. I finished my fairy headdress for the masquarade (i'm on the committee, and we are doing a little skit before the actual show). I was hoping to have a Sarah Jane costume from Eye of the Gorgon put together for Friday night, but I still need a waistcoat, and I don't have a sonic lipstick [yet]. ;) If I do find a waistcoat(Perseph and I are gonna hit a thrift store on Thursday), I 've got an idea for the lipstick... I've done some improvements to my Fourth Doctor costume, new pants, new hat-so that should be fun. I want to find a classic sonic screwdriver-but those are harder to come by now-especially with the new ones that keep popping up all over the place. Oh, that reminds me-I need to get new batteries for mine! I'm ok now, but I'm sure I'm gonna hit panic mode come Thursday night!!!

It's getting late, and I'm getting kinda sleepy-hopefully I'll try to update this before I leave for Marcon this Friday~!

Comments