Marcon!

D.W.Q.M.: "You're a part of that L.I.N.D.A. group, aren't you?" -the Fifth Doctor to the Tenth Doctor in the CiN special, Time Crash

Marcon 43 is here!!! Yikes, it's 2:00am, and I'm so not ready. (What the heck am I doing online then?) ;)

I'm pretty much ready to go-I'll be doing all my packing in the morning-I just hope I remember everything! I'm donating my extra set of Doctor Who trading cards as a prize for the Doctor Who Jeopardy game, so hopefully I'll remember to bring that! (I think it was last year- I put all my gaming cards, and a few trading cards, in a separate backpack, so I'd be sure to bring them-wouldn't you know-I left the damn thing in on my bed!)

I've got all my costumes put together-including new batteries for my sonic screwdriver. :) The only thing I don't have is a sonic lipstick-ah, well-that'll be for next year!

Ehh...Blogger seems to be having issues for those of us who publish via an FTP server. I'm lucky, though-my text still shows up as a new post, even though my dashboard says the last time I published was back in April. Go figure-this happens when I not only post more than once or twice a month, but more than once in the same week! LOL. :p

OMG-if you haven't seen it yet-go see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! It is AWESOME!!! (as spoken by a giddy fan girl) *hee* ;)

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

Comments