I've moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.W.Q.M.:"Well, we did it-congratulations, our new home." -Alan Jackson (from the Sarah Jane Adventures story, Invasion of the Bane)

Ha! Okay, so that's not really a Doctor Who quote, but that kept running through my head during various points of this past weekend. I kept thinking-'soon, that'll apply to me!' LOL. ;)

Don't have much time to go into details right now, as I'm catching up at work. Computer at home isn't hooked up yet-so my online time will be quite limited. :(

Right now, all I gotta say is this: MY FRIENDS TOTALLY ROCK!!! Arthur, Paul, Jerm, Mr. Dave, Perseph, and Adam (for the use of your truck!) I would NOT have been able to do this without your help!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (actually, I don't think I can even begin to thank you guys enough!)

Quick reflection: Once my old apartment was emptied and cleaned, I thought for sure that it would appear bigger. However, as I sat down on the floor of my old living room after everything was done, I looked around and said, 'Wow, this place really is small!'.

Comments