grrr...blogger!

D.W.Q.M.: "Well, come on! Aren't you supposed to be programmed to be user friendly or something?" -the Sixth Doctor

Hmph! Apparently Blogger is having issues publishing to personal FTP servers-the post I made yesterday finally managed to publish-almost 24 hours later! Not sure why there is a problem-I didn't change any of my settings, just kept trying to republish and checking the help group until it worked. At least I'm not the only one with this problem. Seriously, though-this needs to be listed on Blogger's 'Known Issues' list.

So this is a test to make sure my being able to finally publish wasn't just a fluke.

Oh, and while I'm here, things I need to post about:
1. Marcon!!! (I met Kevin Sorbo! ;) )
2. Disc golf with the guys (and my fantastic shot on hole 4!)

oooh, speaking of issues-it looks like my comments are down again-that's a problem I have to check out with the site that hosts my comments. Sorry guys. 0:-)

Comments