well, then, maybe I won't!

D.W.Q.M.: "We still have our homicidial computer to deal with." -the Sixth Doctor

Okay, go figure-I decide that I might actually give beta a try. I had read reports that beta version blogs were slower to load, but SJA.tv loaded fine both at work and at home, so I thought I would be fine. However, when logging into blogger from home, my invitation is no longer there. Well, then!! Perhaps that is a sign. I've also noticed that there are more complaints about blogger beta from users publishing via their own ftp server then there were earlier. Right now, I'm leaning towards waiting until I absolutely have to switch, since they eventually want to switch everyone over. For now, I'm going to keep Wandering, the Idiot's Lantern, and Ro Knits on Blogger, and request an invite to the beta blogger for SJA.tv, and merge my accounts when I have to switch over the others.

Silly Blogger, why do you have to make things so complicated?!?! :p I have other things I need to worry about this week.

Comments