To switch or not to switch...

D.W.Q.M.: "You've done up the place. Don't like it."-the Second Doctor (from the Five Doctors)

Hmm...well, I'm debating on switching my blogs over to Blogger Beta. One of the blogs I write for,
Sarah-Jane.tv has already switched, and I can't access it until I either switch over completely to beta, or ask jackharkness to send me another invite so I can log in using my google account.

I don't think I'll have a problem with my blogspot blogs-but I am worried about switching Wandering... over, since I publish that using an external ftp server. I've heard of people who haven't had a problem, and those who have. It looks like I'll eventually have to switch it all over, but until then, I have a few questions for the folks at Blogger. Go figure-this happens just as I'm about to go on vacation!

If I do decide to switch over completely, I'll post a note using the old Blogger, along with an alternative blog just in case the transition doesn't go as smoothly as I would hope. ha!

Till next time. Oh, and jack-if you happen to be reading this-I need a new invite to SJA.TV! ;)

Comments