countdown...aaaah!

D.W.Q.M.: "More hasta, less vista." -the Seventh Doctor

First off:
Detroit Lions: 13
Green Bay Packers: 16


YEAH! I am soo happy I was able to catch the end of the game! Favre set a new record-he's the first player in NFL history to record 14 seasons of over 3,000 passing yards. Way to go, Brett!! Woo! :) I also watched Gado attempt to make the infamous 'Lambeau leap' after making GreenBay's only touchdown during the game. He didn't quite make it-but give him time. ;) He also broke a Packer's rookie record-had 171 yards on 29 carries. Way to go, Samkon!! :)

-----

Okay, so the last couple of months have been really hectic-I've either been too busy or too tired to post. I noticed at the beginning of this month I didn't even get a November Night Sky post out. dang! I've got so much to say and so little time! I fly to Minnesota this week. Two months ago, leaving this early seemed like such a good idea...

Hmmm...lets see: quick breakdown of the last couple of months: fun at Halloween at the Jarcs, stitch-n-bitch with
Perseph and friends, lots of babysitting (by myself and with Perseph too!), not as much disc golf as I would have liked, but I did play all day Saturday with the guys (note to self: all day disc golf outingsnot such a good idea if the last time you played was over a month ago...ow!), Tippit Thanksgiving reunion dinner, Holiday baking party, Christmas party at Steph and Dan's, scrambling to finish Christmas knitting projects...aahhh! I'm sure I've forgotten stuff.

I'm hoping I'll have enough time to do a December Night Sky post, and to post one or two pics before I leave. (Jerm, Perseph, and Kim-I know! I have to send you those pictureS!) ;) Maybe I'll just upload a few, then actually post them while I'm on vacation next week-my mom has an internet connection...of course, this is assuming I'll be staying with her the whole time! yikes!

Hey, who brought in these chocolates and left them by the student processing table? ;)

...definitely need more sleep...zzzzzzz.... ;)

Comments