a random thought or two...

D.W.Q.M.: "We live in an imperfect universe." -the Fourth Doctor

WoW, I've only posted a couple of times this month. I think that's a new low record for me. ;)

Here are a couple of things to close the month out with:

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /
Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

Hmmm...guess I haven't been many places! I have never been west of Minnesota, that's for sure. I don't think I've been through Michigan-perhaps I can remedy that sometime-after all, my friend Sarah and her family live there! ;)
--------------------------

We are awaiting with baited breath for the next winter storm to hit us. We've been hearing about it here on the north coast since late Friday night, but it really isn't supposed to hit until this evening. (even this forecast was changed-yesterday morning they said it was going to hit last night)

Unfortunately, I do not believe that the city of Cleveland Heights pays any attention to the actual weather forecast.

Bone dry outside this morning, and there were three salt trucks just sitting on the street wondering what to do. It was raining around noon, and I thought I saw some flurries a little while ago, but nothing to warrant the salt trucks...yet. Great going guys!

Your tax dollars at work, folks. ;)

Comments