Today's random thoughts-paper clip, gum, and a whole lotta duct tape...

D.W.Q.M.: "Reincarnation can come out, but human beings can't go in." -the First Doctor

Woo-hoo!! Cover art for the 1st season of Macgyver, coming to dvd on January 25th, 2005!!!!!!!!!! Yah, i'm jazzed. :-D

Farscape, Doctor Who, Stargate, Firefly, Hitchhikers...it's nice to know I still have a little bit of B5 in me, too. ;) :
Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Flying Daleks! When first introduced to the Daleks, they didn't like stairs (well, you wouldn't either if you were a huge salt shaker shaped part creature/part machine thing with no obvious way of moving about except for sliding across the floor). By Remebrance of the Daleks they could levitate up stairs, which was a nasty suprise for the 7th Doctor. Now, apparently, not only can the levitate up stairs, but they can fly and exterminate from mid-air!! SWEET. ;)

It's the Monster of Peladon all over again...well, sort of. This time, the Cleveland Public Library is the culprit. Back in July, I requested the first season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force on DVD from Cleveland Public, and was able to have it sent to a Cleveland Hts branch near me. I was number 7 in the queue, and am now down to number 1. Unfortunately, according to the system, the dvd I requested has been transfering between libraries for about a month now! Now, before you say maybe it's because I'm crossing over library systems, get this-I did the exact same thing with the movie Van Helsing last month-only I was something like 145 in the queue. ...I just got an email today saying that a copy Van Helsing is waiting to be picked up by me in my local branch. I checked the status of Aqua Teen-it's still being transfered between libraries!! What the...I want my Aqua Teen! :p

Well, auroral activity is down for those of us in the middle/lower latitudes, but there are still some pretty cool pictures from last weeks display being posted. These are really cool, and here are some more good ones from Quebec. Pretty, huh? :)

Comments