Over a year, but I'm still here!

Well, it was more than 8 months since I last posted!  Ha.

I've been debating about the direction I want to take this blog-I really do want to continue blogging-I'm just not sure what I want to talk about.  Originally when I started this blog back in 2003, I was going to post more about my trading card hobby and my collection.  I never really did that-only a few posts here and there.  Nowadays my collecting of trading cards is limited to free promos-trading cards can be an expensive hobby!

I've been more active in two other hobbies I love: astronomy and photography!  However it would be easier to do the things I would like to do with this blog if I upgraded my blog.  The only problem is the current template I am using is not compatible with the upgraded system, and I'm still rather attached to the way my blog currently looks (yes, I know-it's only the second template update, and it's been this way since near the beginning!  I can't help it...)  So we'll see.

'Til next time!

Comments