Happy Everything!

Whoa!  Haven't posted here since September!  YIKEs!  I hope everyone (who celebrates these) had a Happy Easter...and Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick... :-D

Life's been busy-but I do manage to post to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. ;-)  

Things are going to be busy on the Convention front-I just realized I will be attending at least one convention for the next three months!  It almost was 4 months, but I had to skip Cleveland ConCoction this year. :-(

I'll be heading out to the Artemis Armada One convention this weekend, then Marcon in May, and Origins in June. I'm trying to work on a costume for Marcon-it's going to be a major sewing project for me.  My friend Julie helped me with a mock-up, and now I need to create a new pattern from it.  Wish me luck!

I also am embarking on some major organization projects.  I've been meaning to bring up my trading card boxes from the basement for a while now, but I've had no place to put them-so I finally purchased a new bookcase for them.  And since I also have several piles of books that have no homes yet, I purchased a second, smaller bookcase.  My dvds have been stored on a shelf made of smaller, dvd-sized Amazon shipping boxes from work, so yes, I also have a new dvd/media shelf that needs to be put together.  The dvd shelf will be the easiest to get set up, followed by the smaller bookcase (I've already cleared some space for that).  The biggest challenge will be the bigger bookcase, as I have some reorganization to do which includes moving a typing table from the dining room to the basement. Whee!

That's all for now-hopefully it won't be another 8 months in-before I post again! ;-) 




Comments