Busy Bee

Things to do this weekend:

-update blogs (yes, plural)

-clean house (gah, I hate cleaning-what I hate more is a messy place)

-laundry (blarrggg, but I do like wearing clean clothes...)

-empty outdoor flower pots, bring up outdoor decos and summer lights

-get to the garden store to refill soon-to-be empty pots :-D

-work on mock-up skirt, as well as other crafty projects

-catch up on dvr showings...once again I'm over 90% full. Hard to believe I was actually down to the mid sixties before the new year.

-READ!!! Uggh, I haven't had time to read! I wanna be farther along into A Clash of Kings and I've had to renew more than one manga twice already!! That never happens!

-get cards in the mail. (I'm already late with Mother's Day cards and 2 birthday cards. Hopefully my niece T's card will actually be on time.)

Seriously, there is not enough time in the weekend. Although, as I have come to the sad reality that a long vacation up north might not be a possibility this summer (WAAAAH), I've decided to take a day off here and there and make long weekends of it, starting next week. Next Friday, and then instead of taking just the Friday of Marcon off, I'll be taking the Thursday off, too. Mostly to try to finish up all my costuming. After my sewing lesson Sunday, I discovered there are a few more things I need to purchase at JoAnns.

...although a long trip up to MN might be out, I haven't given up on the idea of a long weekend. Although the logistics of that will be a nightmare-trying to see everybody within a couple of days could get crazy. ;) We'll see.

I've got a baby shower to plan! And a baby blanket to finish before said baby shower! LOL. :)

Comments