Walking into February

It's the last day of January! First, I'd like to say, "GO, PACK, GO!!!" The Packers are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! They are playing the Pittsburgh Steelers! Arthur and I are gonna get our co-hosted Superbowl party!!! But more on that later this week. ;)

One of the New Years resolutions I forgot to mention was I'd like to keep track of how many miles I walk each week. Here's the count so far (I think):

Week of January 2nd: not sure, but I think it's 0 (need to check bus pass)
Week of January 9th: 12 miles
Week of January 16th: 3 miles
Week of January 24th: 7 miles
(you get the general idea)

The first two weeks of January I'm not sure of at this point-I need to find the bus pass I had at the beginning of the year (if I still have it-I use 5 rides so each of my rides will be marked) and I need to check the weather-we had a bit of a melt down, so the sidewalks were clear for a brief time (biggest problem with walking in winter: walking through snow the snowplows from the street have tossed onto the sidewalks) I will update my mileage later this week.

I know I won't be able to keep track of every mile I walk, but I'd like to try to get a general estimate. ;) I'm already planning on how to keep track of the laps I do for Relay come April.

Here's hoping I can keep up with this! It will be interesting to see how much walking I do in an entire year.

*filed under LAFF plan-me and Sharon's 'Look And Feel Fabulous Plan'! ;)*

Comments