September...no, wait, OCTOBER!

Holy smokes! It's the last day of September, and I haven't written anything in this blog all month! Wow, and I thought only 2 posts a month were bad...

I've just been busy, I guess. It's not like I have nothing to write about-I think of entries all the time-just don't have the time to write them all out! I have quite a few things I've starred in my rss-reader that I'd like to write about. *sigh*

Let's see, what has happened this month? Well, St. Rocco's for Italian Band, the Tippit reunion. I actually went to the movies (btw, 9 is pretty awesome!) Worked on cleaning my Dad's telescope (the mirror really needs to be re-silvered-but that's another story that I didn't get to this month...perhaps I'll write more about that later). Hmm...what else? I participated in Case for Community Day again (7 years running!), love my tv shows (well, duh), my flowers on my porch are still blooming-my petunias have taken over my marigolds!! (although it's getting pretty chilly at night.) I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting...

BTW, the Sarah Jane Adventures starts in 16 days in the UK!!!!! (see? That's another thing-I haven't put any new countdowns in my sidebar...) I wish someone would pick it up here in the US. SciFi rebranded it's self to SyFy (Siffy), and not only did the SJA website on scifi.com disappear, but I haven't heard if they are considering airing it or not. (yeah, I haven't had much time to really dig down into GeekGirl mode to find out, either)...

Okay, okay, okay! Enough about the stuff I haven't had time to write about...

Fall is here! (YAY!) This marks the beginning of my favorite time of year (fall/winter). A couple of weeks ago I took down my summer lights in favor for some autumn decorations. (oooh...pumpkin spice candles!!!) This weekend the goal is to dig my Halloween stuff out of the basement. (oooh! for the first time in 2 years, I'm NOT moving! I get to dig my stuff out of the basement instead of bringing it home from storage...)

OOOH! A (delayed) shout out to my niece, Boo!!! Her MN reading comprehension tests came back-and she's reading a whole grade level ahead!!!! That's my girl!!!

Also, GO TWINS!!! Beat Detroit!!! You can do it!!!!!!

Bring on October!!!!

Comments