August!

Yikes!! Is it August already?!? The Feast starts next week!! Boy time flies. Right now I'm having issues with the month-I keep thinking it's a month later than it really is-at the end of July, I thought it was the end of August-and for some reason, I keep thinking it's September already. Do I really want the summer to be over this soon? NO! (although I am a big fan of the fall... ;) )

Got some updates-I totally meant to post reviews from Torchwood: Children of Earth but, man, that mini really drained me-as my friend Arthur said, it made Battlestar Galactica look like a picnic on Sunday! (I thought it was very good...just emotionally draining)

So what has happened since the last time I posted? A wedding shower (followed by the wedding! Duh!), a staff picnic, a retirement party, a babyshower...now the Feast is coming up...arrg...I've got alot to say, but not enough time to post it! ;)

Gah, I'm reverting back to my once-a-month only posts-gotta stop that!!!

Comments