Time to get your geek on!!!

Marcon starts tomorrow!!! Yay!! I'll be there-I never did get around to making my Sarah Jane costume from the Hand of Fear, but I did manage to put together a couple of costumes from the Sarah Jane Adventures. They aren't perfect, but they'll do. As with all of my costuming-I start out basic, and try to improve them as the cons go by. ;) Now if only I could find a pair of boots that'll fit my freakin' huge calves! ;) My goal this summer is to set up my sewing machine so I can get working on a couple of 'classic' SJ costumes!

My badge will say 'Romanadvoratrelundar'...I'm not sure if I remembered to include the "-DWC". I'm also considering adding 'Romana1 on Sarah-Jane.tv', which I eventually did to my Chicago Tardis badge (I really should have done that at the beginning of the convention!) I'll probably be totting around good 'ole Krismutt, dressed as K-9. :) I'm adding something to the K-9 costume-nothing big, but I hope people will think it's cute. Gotta remember to make it tonight!

Yikes! I better get going-I have more geeky tidbits to share, but I don't know if I'll have time to post again tonight, or before I leave for Columbus tomorrow.

Yay, Marcon!!!

Comments