Holy crap, it's August already?!?!

D.W.Q.M.: the Second Doctor: "If only I could find my recorder, I could play you a little something to pass the time."
the Brigadier: "We should be thankful for small mercies."

I swear the summer had just started, now it's almost over!!!! I'm really, REALLY sorry I haven't posted much here at all. I think this has been one of the busiest summers in my life. (hmm...I say that all the time now, don't I?) But I really have been busy-I haven't even had the time to finish Harry Potter yet!! (yes, I know! I know!! Bad, Ro!) There is just so much going on...when I get some things sorted out, I'll post about them.

Saturday night after our weekly trip to Starbucks, Perseph, Foofy, MewMew and I all drove out to Kirtland to try to see some Perseids. Although it was the day before the peak, I managed to spot 7 of them. :) I miss the days when we could camp out in our front yard (in Minneapolis) and watch the Perseids from there! Growing up, I couldn't wait for the middle of August (even though it meant school was just around the corner). Our star-gazing 'camp-outs' were alot of fun. (Even if we didn't see anything!) LOL. :)

If you haven't already guessed, the Feast of the Assumption in Little Italy started yesterday!!! It was a gorgeous day for the Procession-not too hot, a few clouds in the sky so the sun wasn't beating down on us. We had a good turnout, too-21 people...I think? Anyhoo, it was a nice procession, no major incidents-we've been really lucky with the Feast procession the last couple of years!! :)

Comments