Marcon!

D.W.Q.M.: "Fantastic!!" -the Ninth Doctor

Yaaaay,
Marcon starts tomorrow (today?) !!! ;)

I'm so excited-this year I'm actually working during part of the con-a new experience for me. I volunteered to work the British SciFi video room that Doctor Who Columbus is running this year, and I volunteered to help out during the Masquarade Saturday night.

At first I was a bit worried I wouldn't have any 'me' time at Marcon this year (last year Arthur was in the masquarade-said he didn't have much time for himself), but I got the video room and masquarade schedules, and it looks like I will have some time for other things I would like to do. (Panels, roaming through the dealer's room, try to get Kevin Sorbo's autograph. ;)) I still haven't decided if I want to participate during the opening ceremonies-it's up against a Battlestar Galactica panel. LOL. 0:-)

Well, I better get going-I have to finish packing and then try to get some sleep, 'cause lord knows-I won't get much this weekend! Woo!

Comments