something serious, something fun...

D.W.Q.M.: "Look, try and use your intelligence, man, even if you are a politician." -the Third Doctor

There were long lines at the polls today-barely enough room for all four of us. Wha...? You mean I actually got up early this morning so I could go vote?!?!?!!! It's not even a presidential election!!! The world must be coming to an end, either that or I'm feverish. I mean, I hate politics.

Seriously though-there were some state issues that caught my attention, so I got up to go vote.

...that and I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a mayor. ;) (sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Really, though-you should get out and vote today if you are able. That's all I'm going to say about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I hate politics so much, I find it odd that I got this result:

You scored as President Laura Roslin. You may be ill but you have a job to do. Fate has put you in a powerful position by accident, but it turns out you are damn good at it. You are no warrior, but in the political arena you are without peer.

President Laura Roslin

88%

CPO Galen Tyrol

75%

Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo)

75%

Tom Zarek

38%

Col. Saul Tigh

31%

Number 6

25%

Commander William Adama

25%

Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck)

13%

Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer)

13%

Dr Gaius Baltar

13%

What New Battlestar Galactica character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



...oh, wait a minute-she never really liked politics either! LOL
I wonder how those questions are weighed-I mean, I find it very disturbing that Number 6 is so high up on that chart, when I answered 'No frakkin' way!' to any question that would indicate Cylon-like tendencies...oh, wait, some are programmed to think that they are human...

...and they have a plan.

...I don't. ;)

Comments